DJI Osmo Mobile 2
The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is the prominent automaton organization's most refined gimbal for cell phone cameras yet, to such an extent that it could take camera stabilizers, which up to this point have been a specialty frill, standard.
- The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is lighter and less expensive than its antecedent, and regardless of that it’s a way preferable cell phone camera adjustment gimbal over some other we’ve tried. It utilizes AI to track subjects and, with another representation mode, it’s even prepared for the Instagram Stories and Snapchat age.
- Lighter all around, including cost
- New representation introduction mode
- AI-fueled subject following
- You can’t flip cameras mid-recording
- You need to physically switch introduction
- Miniaturized scale USB port as opposed to USB-C
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphone (Black)
- The Osmo Mobile 2 is a handheld smartphone gimbal made for the storyteller in all of us, whatever your passion, wherever your destination, and whenever you feel inspired, capture moments with cinematic movement and incredible ease
- The Osmo Mobile 2 was built to film on the go, just select your subject and ActiveTrack will follow, using built-in sensors and a brushless motors to ensure stability
- Now you can take your story anywhere, the Osmo Mobile 2 is made of a high-strength composite material cuts the weight to just 485g, perfect for all-day use
- Go live, with up to 15 hours of battery life, the Osmo Mobile 2 can also charge your smartphone for hours of streaming. Beautify mode also keeps you looking great in front of the camera
- Turn everyday situations into incredible moments with Time-lapse, shoot blooming flowers and rolling clouds, recording all their movements in a stable shot
DJI Osmo Plus Digital Zoom Handheld 4K Camera (Black)
- 22-77mm zoom lens, 3.5× optical and 2× digital lossless zoom
- 4K video, 12 megapixel photos, silent recording
- Take sharper selfies with a 50cm minimum focus distance
- 1 year warranty DJI authorised
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Handheld Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer Videographer Bundle with Case, Flex Tripod, Base and Lens Maintenance Kit
JSD PRO DJI Osmo Mobile 2 - Gimbal for Smartphone & Action Camera with Action Camera Mount Plate + Side Handle + Mini Tripod
- Buyer will get extra accessories i.e. Action camera mount plate +Side Handle + Mini Tripod alongwith Dji Osmo gimbal standard Kit
- Before buying - buyer should check the list of supported Smarphone in the given list
- If your mobile phone model is supported by the DJI app - then only proceed for buying this product.
- The Product is having international warranty - For warranty buyer has to contact DJI on their international Site.
- iOS Version v3.1.31. Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhoneX. Android Version v3.1.30. Requires Android 4.4 or later.Compatible with Samsung S9+, Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8, Samsung Note 5, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Huawei Mate 10, Huawei Mate 9, Huawei V10, Huawei P10 Plus, Huawei P10,
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphone (Black)
- Share Your Story:The Osmo Mobile 2 is a handheld smartphone gimbal made for the storyteller in all of us. Whatever your passion, wherever your destination, and whenever you feel inspired, capture moments with cinematic movement and incredible ease. Using a lightweight design, intelligent functions, and a long-lasting battery, the Osmo Mobile 2 lets you share your story.
- Stable and Smooth Moves:The Osmo Mobile 2 was built to film on the go. Just select your subject and ActiveTrack will follow, using built-in sensors and a brushless motors to ensure stability. Whether its small vibrations from a skateboard or more intense instability from jumping, this smartphone stabilizer stays steady.
- Lightweight and Portable:Now you can take your story anywhere. The Osmo Mobile 2 is made of a high-strength composite material cuts the weight to just 485g, perfect for all-day use. Also, its modified design now supports more compact folding for increased portability. Move, shoot, and share with the Osmo Mobile 2.
- Hours of Live Streaming:Go live! With up to 15 hours of battery life, the Osmo Mobile 2 can also charge your smartphone for hours of streaming. Beautify mode also keeps you looking great in front of the camera.
- Time in Motion.Cinematic Zoom Control.Reveal a Bigger World with Panoramas.
The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is the prominent automaton organization’s most refined gimbal for cell phone cameras yet, to such an extent that it could take camera stabilizers, which up to this point have been a specialty frill, standard.
It’s the spin-off of the first DJI Osmo Mobile, propelling with less difficult controls, more quick witted adjustment choices and, in particular, a less expensive cost of Rs. 9271.88
- DJI Osmo Mobile 2 at Amazon India for ₹10999
The past adaptation propelled for Rs. 21490.63. At this new cost, and on account of the unrivaled plan and different refinements, the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is justified regardless of the overhaul regardless of whether you have the old model.
Refresh: The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is presently at a bargain through the Apple Store, and will turn out to be all the more broadly accessible in February. We’ll refresh our survey once we know the auxiliary discharge date.
The Osmo Mobile 2 is a major redesign in outline. It’s made of high-quality nylon, which is lighter than the plastic and magnesium base of the past gimbal.
DJI has likewise adjusted the handle to be more ergonomic in your grasp, making it more agreeable for long account sessions.
On the base is a standard 1/4-inch string for effectively popping this thing on a camera tripod or other good adornment. DJI likewise offers a base, a tripod and an expansion pole to give you greater adaptability, to give some examples peripherals. You can essentially embellish your Osmo stabilizer nearly as much as you can a GoPro Hero 6.
Utilize Snapchat? Not any longer? Approve, what about Instagram Stories? All things considered, at that point you’re in luckiness. DJI has assembled the Osmo Mobile 2 with the ‘Tales’ age as a main priority, as you can keep the telephone bolted to representation introduction mode through the gimbal holder. Be that as it may, this must be done physically, by turning a handle on the back (and you should take off your cell phone each time). Unfortunately, there’s no on-the-fly catch to change between the two introduction modes.
Everything else about the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is less difficult because of the way that there are less unnecessary controls – a few fasten twofold on capacities, similar to the power catch and the mode-exchanging catch. There’s a committed record catch and a thumb cushion for smooth container, and you’ll locate another physical zoom switch in favor of the gimbal wand for focusing in on more tightly shots.
Maybe the most welcome refinement to the Osmo Mobile 2’s outline is its new spring-stacked clip, which empowers you to effectively swap out telephones of all sizes without fiddling with screws inevitably. You don’t need to stress over your telephone shaking free, either – this clasp will hang on for dear life. It worked with the majority of the present telephones we tried with it: the iPhone X, iPhone 8, Google Pixel 2 and Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
In fact, we’d have loved some room on the gimbal to point a mic – the Osmo Mobile 2’s plan doesn’t generally take into account the position of a chilly shoe mount, which would have been an appreciated expansion for maturing movie producers and vloggers looking for both video adjustment and clean sound when outside.
Utilizing the iPhone X we could accomplish smoother-than-typical video while briskly strolling outside and around the CES 2018 tech appear in Las Vegas – not attempting to do anything especially gaudy. With more practice and pacing, you can improve results.
At the base, you’ll discover a video in which we rehearsed some speed strolling through a lobby to perceive how well the gimbal held up – truly well things being what they are, particularly when you consider that we were relatively running in this case.
You may see miniaturized scale shakes even in the best conditions, and that is subject to your cell phone. Some of the time the gimbal and the telephone’s optical picture adjustment (OIS) fight each other (the telephone camera’s ready OIS identifies development and attempts to redress). Killing OIS is one arrangement, yet unfortunately that is impossible on a few telephones, similar to the iPhone.
You’ll have to introduce DJI’s Go camera application (accessible for Android and iOS) and combine your gadget keeping in mind the end goal to utilize the zoom work, or modify settings and select diverse modes, albeit once the gadget was matched the record catch worked fine from inside our iPhone’s local camera application. You can’t utilize the physical zoom slider. That is elite to the DJI Go application.
Exchanging on the gadget sees it promptly spring without hesitation, naturally arranging and adjusting the joined telephone and enabling you to begin recording unfaltering film immediately.
The Osmo Mobile 2’s battery life has been stretched out to 15 hours – a gigantic three times superior to its ancestor. You can’t hot-swap the battery out as you could with the first Osmo Mobile, however with 15 long periods of life it is anything but a major ordeal, and there’s another battery level marker we got use out of – we were very much cautioned.
The gimbal can likewise charge your telephone through a standard USB port on the back of the unit, and the gadget itself charges by means of a smaller scale USB port. (Sorry USB-C fans – the new and by a long shot predominant reversible USB port isn’t utilized in this age of the gimbal).
Typically, there’s an expectation to absorb information to explore before you can pull off sweet Steadicam-style shots with the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Try not to hope to be Goodfellas-time Scorsese ideal out of the entryway.
In the first place, you’ll have to get to know the fundamentals. While you’ll have the capacity to walk and shoot immediately with practically zero skipping or bobble, getting the camera to point where you need it to isn’t exactly so straightforward.
The strategically located thumb cushion gives you a chance to skillet your camera here and there and from side to side. As a matter of course, the panning speed is very moderate (but exceptionally artistic). You can modify the speed of your skillet by means of the DJI Go application’s gimbal settings. The application additionally gives you a chance to pick amongst Walk and Sport scene modes, changing the detachment of the gimbal appropriately.
Utilizing the thumb cushion takes a bit of becoming acclimated to, as you’ll see that the telephone will some of the time swing far from the activity you’re attempting to catch, or remain looking in a solitary course while you’re endeavoring to skillet around.
In circumstances like these, a solitary tap of the mode catch will on a level plane bolt the camera, giving you more noteworthy control of where you need the camera to confront. Twofold tapping it will focus your camera on the off chance that the gimbal meanders in its mission to gradually dish artistically.
A triple-press of the mode catch will change you over to your telephone’s forward looking camera. It makes describing easily shot selfie recordings simple, regardless of whether the experience isn’t as impeccable as we’d like it to be. You can reverse the thumb cushion controls, however you can’t separate the reversal. Having the back camera reversed and the forward looking camera typical would be perfect.
We’re additionally miffed that it’s difficult to flip forward and backward between the two cameras while recording – something you can do on Facebook Live. This would make gimbal-based vlogging a considerable measure less demanding, and diminish the measure of times you have to squeeze record, stop, flip camera, and record once more.
DJI’s new gimbal boasts man-made brainpower. For this situation, it utilizes AI for following subjects with a component called Active Track, which can be set to low, center and high in the DJI Go application’s settings. DJI has additionally added Hyperlapse notwithstanding its returning movement pass, all encompassing and light trail modes.
Following a hour or so we began to get entirely certain about our treatment of the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. We could speed-stroll at a genuinely lively pace while as yet keeping our shot genuinely unfaltering. It was just when we began to run that some camera bob wound up unavoidable.
At the point when the gimbal is fueled up it’s likewise conceivable to tilt the handle in various ways while the telephone itself stays totally in-line. Be that as it may, there are points of confinement to how far you can tilt – in our tests, we figured out how to get the handle to a 45-degree edge before the gimbal hit its limit.
The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is superior to the first all around – value, weight, shrewd adjustment controls, battery life and adjusting to the Stories picture mode age. It’s such an extensive amount a change, and such a drop in value, that it’s an uncommon situation where we’d suggest overhauling regardless of whether you have the first model.
The Osmo Mobile 2 authoritatively goes at a bargain in February, yet there’s a selective pre-deal began on January 23 through the Apple Store, that day DJI declared the DJI Mavic Air ramble.